Tradesmen Personal Accident & Sickness protection Insurance provides protection for you and up to another nine workers.
What the Personal Accident & Sickness Insurance Protection covers:
- Up to 26 weeks cover benefit period
- Cover is eligible for persons between the ages of 18 to 60 years old
- Covers up to 75% of the wage or salary; up to a maximum of $500 per week
- Capital Benefit by - Death, Paraplegic and Quadriplegic accidents with a lump sum of $20,000 per person
- Protection for up to 10 workers including the Owner Builder
- There is a 7 day waiting period prior to making a claim
It is highly advisable to take out Personal Accident & Sickness Insurance, to provide some insurance protection, if you are injured or incapacitated and cannot attend your employed work. The insurance policy also provides up to 10 workers also working with you.
A building site can be a very dangerous place. If you are planning to build and are injured or incapacitated so that if any of you cannot return to your employed job, you or they will be significantly financially compromised.